[Klug-general] Linux and job..

Mike Evans mike at tandem.f9.co.uk
Mon Mar 17 22:03:03 GMT 2008

Davut,

Highly technical?  Us?

Most of our members are based well outside of London so we are unlikely
to know about accommodation.

For jobs: I find that http://www.jobserve.com/ is a good starting point.

For Salsa and Tango - I used to do both, though very little lately.  As
it happens an old dancing partner who now lives in Boston is over this
week to visit so it is just possible I will re-establish some contacts.

Best wishes,
Mike