[Klug-general] Tech Talk

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Sun Mar 30 16:58:20 BST 2008

Hi all,

Good to see some old faces and some new yesterday, been a long time and
sorry I had to do a runner early but my little boy was wanting some
food! Didn't get a chance to talk about projects either....

Anyway I've now managed to get Lazarus working on my EEE, so that with
J2ME (for mobile phones), Microchip's PIC tools and perhaps with GCC
installed later (don't think I can get my PalmOS tools to work though),
I might be in a position to do a talk on development (software and
hardware) if anyone is interested.

I've got the last of my exams this week so if I pull my finger out I
could have something for the next one if not the one after that. Plus
this could lead on to a discussion on project work????

See you next time.
Kev