[Klug-general] Tech Talk

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 17:08:13 BST 2008

On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 4:58 PM, Kevin Groves <
kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Good to see some old faces and some new yesterday, been a long time and
> sorry I had to do a runner early but my little boy was wanting some
> food! Didn't get a chance to talk about projects either....
>
> Anyway I've now managed to get Lazarus working on my EEE, so that with
> J2ME (for mobile phones), Microchip's PIC tools and perhaps with GCC
> installed later (don't think I can get my PalmOS tools to work though),
> I might be in a position to do a talk on development (software and
> hardware) if anyone is interested.
>
> I've got the last of my exams this week so if I pull my finger out I
> could have something for the next one if not the one after that. Plus
> this could lead on to a discussion on project work????
>
> See you next time.
> Kev

It was nice to see you again Kevin and nice to see two new faces, Blake and
Rich and also a long time KLUG member de-learked and came to the meeting
near the end :-)

This is starting off to be a good year for new members and people
de-learking.

A development TechTalk would be very good and an excellent lead in to
project discussions and a discussion about our project server at
www.kentlug.org

If you can make the April Canterbury meeting Kevin, I will put you done to
do that months 'Techie' TechTalk and then prompt someone to do a possible
'General' TechTalk.

Colin