[Klug-general] SSL bug

Martin A. Brooks martin at antibodymx.net
Fri May 23 07:30:50 BST 2008

Karl Lattimer wrote:
>> Do you have a link to the Dilbert you mention?  I don't recall that one.
>>

> http://metasploit.com/users/hdm/tools/debian-openssl/pmeo9hcjp7aw9.jpg
>
> This is doing the rounds... So brand == 0

Ahh so _not_ a Dilbert but a _parody_ based on a Dilbert.  Slight
difference there.

> I can tell you now that I wouldn't buy a service from you, after you've
> admitted you use debian. Do you advertise this fact

I'm not sure we specifically have, but certainly my personal homepage
lists me as a Debian advocate. However, just so you're sure.....

AntibodyMX is proud to use Debian GNU/Linux as its core platform, we
have no plans to change to anything else.

Hope this helps.

--
Martin A. Brooks |  http://www.antibodymx.net/ | Anti-spam & anti-virus
   Consultant    |  martin at antibodymx.net      | filtering. Inoculate