[Klug-general] Give me an 'e' -> Pupeee/Puppy Dingo

nic dan dungeons88 at hotmail.com
Mon May 26 12:49:36 BST 2008

Hi Colin,
Thanks for replying

Quote, "Also I ordered the Ubuntu CD's so they can try Linux on their own home
 PC's rather than the eeePC's."

You could also try them on Puppy Dingo latest
(about 95M ISO, if I recall, so quite quick to d/l, and runs like a whippet)

http://puppylinux.org/home

support forum, (a real friendly & helpful one, with developer support)

http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/index.php

Cheers, Aitch

PS: Hope the blood soon cools down amongst your lot :)

I'll keep an eye out for meetings in Chatham, in case you ever get here

PPS: Are there any members in Chatham BTW?, please contact