[Klug-general] Give me an 'e' -> Pupeee/Puppy Dingo

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Mon May 26 16:53:20 BST 2008

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 12:49 PM, nic dan <dungeons88 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'll keep an eye out for meetings in Chatham, in case you ever get here

We don't have a meeting place in Chatham, but if you or someone else
can find on in Chatham/Rochester/Gillingham we'll meet here.  Anyway
Dover, Ashford and Canterbury aren't too far away.

> PPS: Are there any members in Chatham BTW?, please contact

Well I am in Gillingham and there have been some others from this
area, but think they are lurking now. (hint delurk you Medway people!)
Take a look at http://www.kent.lug.org.uk/klug2/map/user which is our
website users map.

Colin