[Klug-general] Give me an 'e' -> Pupeee/Puppy Dingo

Peter Childs peterachilds at gmail.com
Tue May 27 04:53:20 BST 2008

2008/5/26 Wayne <browns.postbox at gmail.com>:

> On Mon, 26 May 2008 16:53:17 +0100
> "Colin McCarthy" <binarysignal at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 12:49 PM, nic dan <dungeons88 at hotmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > > I'll keep an eye out for meetings in Chatham, in case you ever get
> > > here
> >
> > We don't have a meeting place in Chatham, but if you or someone else
> > can find on in Chatham/Rochester/Gillingham we'll meet here.  Anyway
> > Dover, Ashford and Canterbury aren't too far away.
> >
> > > PPS: Are there any members in Chatham BTW?, please contact
> >
> > Well I am in Gillingham and there have been some others from this
> > area, but think they are lurking now. (hint delurk you Medway people!)
> > Take a look at http://www.kent.lug.org.uk/klug2/map/user which is our
> > website users map.
>
> Forced to de-cloak twice in one day, yes I live in Hoo so there's a few
> of us!
>
> Wayne.

I live in Wainscott.... We used to have meeting in Rochester but we lost the
venue and nothing was ever done locally to solve the problem, We have gained
Canterbury and Ashford since then. Not been going recently price of fuel is
too high and I've been busy (kids)!

Maybe a pub meet in Medway would be the way foreword.

Hmm I've heard the Isle of Grain was an Island yesterday due to this wet
weather.

Peter.