[Klug-general] Give me an 'e' -> Pupeee/Puppy Dingo

james snyder james.snyder at linuxmail.org
Tue May 27 11:55:21 BST 2008

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: "Colin McCarthy"
  To: "Kent Linux User Group - General Topics"
  Subject: Re: [Klug-general] Give me an 'e' -> Pupeee/Puppy Dingo
  Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 16:53:17 +0100

  On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 12:49 PM, nic dan wrote:
  > I'll keep an eye out for meetings in Chatham, in case you ever get
  here

  We don't have a meeting place in Chatham, but if you or someone else
  can find on in Chatham/Rochester/Gillingham we'll meet here. Anyway
  Dover, Ashford and Canterbury aren't too far away.

  > PPS: Are there any members in Chatham BTW?, please contact

  Well I am in Gillingham and there have been some others from this
  area, but think they are lurking now. (hint delurk you Medway
  people!)
  Take a look at http://www.kent.lug.org.uk/klug2/map/user which is our
  website users map.

  Colin

I have been able to book a venue for us KLUGGERS and de-lurkers at Holmes
Place CCCU on the basis that I am a full-time Student at
Canterbury.ac.uk. However, my access to the local room booking system
expires in July. It is worth considering that CCCU not only have a
University Campus in Holmes Place & Hall Place: they also have a number
of Campus venues available for 'educational' use at: CHATHAM Medway,
TUNBRIDGE WELLS and BROADSTAIRS. All of these locations have similar room
facilities like the one KLUG has been allowed to use at Hall Place
Canterbury. So, does anyone know of any students who are there at CCCU
already or who will be starting in September? If so, we could request to
access the electronic room booking system to arrange more meetings all
over Kent for KLUG..... and all of these rooms and locations could be
booked for free in advance. EMAIL: james.snyder at linuxmail.org