[Klug-general] Directions to Ashford Meeting Location

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Tue May 27 13:19:04 BST 2008

Hi all.
I have created and uploaded a directions sheet to this Saturdays
meeting. http://www.kent.lug.org.uk/klug2/files/Directions%20to%20Ashford%20Meeting%20Location.pdf

We are meeting in a warehouse in Ashford which is directly opposite
the Ashford Train Station. There maybe a sign on the warehouse saying
'Ashford Youth Theatre', but we're not sure.  I will put our KLUG
posters on the door though.

For SATNAV users the address should be;

Station Road
Ashford
Kent
TN23 1EZ

Andrew Miller's (Spode) mobile number is 07886588941 if you get lost
and can't find us.

The meetings TechTalk topic will be an overview of MythTV.

See you all there. If you are planning on coming please give a quick

Colin