[Klug-general] ITTA

Sharon sharonm63 at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Nov 9 13:16:52 UTC 2008

Yes, Its That Time Again for another social meeting on Friday 14 November at
the Society Rooms in Maidstone from 1930 till closing time [or whenever you
want to go home]. Come along and enjoy a pint [or whatever your poison is]
with good company in a good pub that does good food. And, if I remember
rightly their having a beer festival during our meeting time so the choice of
beers will be even greater!

If I remember I'll take my black RedHat baseball cap and place it on the table
to help people recognise us.

Sharon.
[aka boudiccas on irc]