[Klug-general] Talk at the next meet

Karl Lattimer karl at qdh.org.uk
Sun Nov 16 15:44:58 UTC 2008

> I am merely trying to understand and discuss your vision, to understand
> it. You never know, intellectual exchange like this can result in
> improvement for all those involved and may be able facilitate
> improvements in your vision, as well as my understanding in it. Remember
> for your vision to work, it needs buy in from people like myself, people
> who are often early adopters, and understand the need for things that
> work well.

As far as I'm concerned you have nothing to offer those of us who are
working toward the future. Your 'intellectual' discussion isn't in fact
an intellectual discussion as you bring non of your ideas to the
discussion you only bring counter argument to minute details which are
irrelevant. Fair enough the kernel may have only used bitkeeper since
2002, I'm not sure I care that much because the point was that they HAD
to use something other than the linear VCS's of the past. You hook onto
the parts you _can_ argue, rather than adding to a discussion.

FYI a blob is a binary large object it's a common term in use in the
field of DVCS or Databases.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_large_object

K,