[Klug-general] Geeka Masala Tours To Maidstone

Mike Evans mike at tandem.f9.co.uk
Mon Nov 17 22:06:24 UTC 2008

Progress so far:

For Mapping we have
   Mike
   Dan
   Julia
   Rich
   Karl B (maybe)
   Oly
   Toni (maybe)

We have two GPS's (Dan, Julia) and Dan proposes we do an area which is
close to the school we are meeting at.

For Uploading everything after and possibly drinking we have all of the
above.  We have an offer of a venue - Dan's living room.  This has the
advantage of having an internet connection and being (Tom permitting) a
suitable environment to do 'work' as well as chat.  However it is not
located in the area we are mapping in.  I've failed to find a drinking
establishment in that area which does have an internet connection so
we're still open to better offers....

For Curry we have the same crew but the maybes become definite plus:

   Sharon
   George (maybe)

If anyone thinks I have counted them or missed them inappropriately
please shout.

The curry destination is The Mughal Dynasty
http://www.restaurants.co.uk/rest_includes/dx_rest.php/Mughal-Dynasty/CXdFe1o=
as recommended by George and Sharon.  It is just on the edge of the area
we plan to map. I propose to book a table for eight people towards the
end of this week unless I hear otherwise.

Regards,
Mike