[Klug-general] Sat Meet ......

Andrew Miller (Spode) spode at thinkabouttech.com
Sun Nov 30 22:24:11 UTC 2008

Hi Richard,

I'm sorry that you had such a bad day, it sounds like nothing went in your
favour :( For future, my number is 07886 588941 and I'm happy for anyone to
contact me.

If you read back on the mailing list though, the table was booked for *6:30*
- not 7:30. So we filled your spaces with a couple of extras as we didn't
know either way if you were turning up. We would have *happily* made room
for you to join the table and your order would have been swiftly delivered -
but you ran off rather quickly :(

Spode

e-mail: spode at thinkabouttech.com
profile: thinkabouttech.com/account/1