[Klug-general] Sat Meet ......

Mike Evans mike at tandem.f9.co.uk
Sun Nov 30 22:47:12 UTC 2008

Richard,

I'll not bother with 'sorry' seeing as you don't think that will cover it.

So far as I can see my original posting suggested a 1800 start to the
meal (post 6/11/08), which I later amended to 1830 (post 26/11/08),
given that the restaurant didn't open until 1800.  You therefore arrived
well after we had been seated, and whilst the meal was in the process of
being served, which prevented my speaking to you properly.  We were more
than happy to have made space for you at the table, but in the minute or
so it took to finish speaking with the waiter attempting to serve dinner
you had vanished.  My impression is therefore that your disappointment
was almost entirely of your own making.

Your choice to cease participation in the group is entirely your own and
I would not seek to influence it one way or the other.  However, I am
genuinely insulted by your accusations.

Mike