[Klug-general] KLUG October Meeting

Guillaume Pasquet etenil at etenilsrealm.nl
Thu Oct 9 19:19:05 UTC 2008

Actually, I have currently 10 users but it would be wiser to account
around 20 regarding how fast the company grows.

As Jeremy pointed out, all that would happen through a secured VPN
access. We currently share a system designed for a sister company based
in Switzerland and the speed of the VPN is ridiculous.

They access around 200Mo of data per day (this figure is not very
reliable though) on the samba shares.

I do not know the volume of emails send per day, but our biggest mailbox
weighs 2.5GB and you can count around 1GB of emails per person.

The website would of course need to be up 24/7 but it doesn't support
much dynamic content, it is mostly static with only a bit of php here
and there.

Thx for your help,

Guillaume