[Klug-general] KLUG October Meeting

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 13:57:11 UTC 2008

On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 2:46 PM, Nathan Friend <nathan.friend at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Colin,
> What time are you leaving Startbucks?  My train gets to to Charring x at
> 09:18, I can grab a coffee at the Dover end so will be ready to go on
> bus/tube when I get to the station.

Nathan,  the  Transport For London website says it will take 40mins from
Charing Cross to Olympia, bus ride is only 32mins with a little walk either
end.  I prefer the bus than tube to Olympia as always seem to wait ages for
the special tube at Earls Court.  We can wait for you to arrive, and even
get you a coffee refill ready before we leave Starbucks if you want :-)

Colin