[Klug-general] Next Saturday Meet?

Mike Evans mike at tandem.f9.co.uk
Sun Sep 7 15:53:48 UTC 2008

Sir,

I think you must be mistaken.  There is no reason to expect that Karl
Buckland would intend you any disrespect.  Might you possibly be
confusing him with Karl Lattimer?  It that is the case you should post
an apology forthwith.  I am copying you directly on this email due to
your comment "End of thread from me."

Karl is exactly the sort of enthusiastic contributor to the community we
should be encouraging.

Mike