[Klug-general] Next Saturday Meet?

Andrew Miller (Spode) spode at thinkabouttech.com
Sun Sep 7 16:05:59 UTC 2008

Oh, the perils of being called Karl - I vote we all call him Karlson from
now on, to disassociate. All those in favour say "popsicle".

"If you want someone to bitch at, provide the service yourself or pay
someone to do so."

If someone had admitted you needed someone to provide the service, or pay
for it - I'm sure there are enough people on this list to cover both
eventualities. I think if you ask most server admins - a downtime of an hour
would be considered bad, let alone the period we've had. It shouldn't be
this hard to keep a web server up and running, with register globals turned
off :P

Spode