[Klug-general] OT: Google Chrome

Andrew Miller (Spode) spode at thinkabouttech.com
Sun Sep 7 16:01:16 UTC 2008

We've been talking about it a little on my blog, and Karl and I have wasted
many an hour talking about it. Excuse my lack of detail (rather hungover!),
but personally, I love it. I spent a day using it on Windows and when I came
home to my Linux box, FireFox felt wrong! It's very polished and thought out
and incredibly nippy - the integration of search into the address bar and
the ability to make stand alone applications (perfect for Gmail users) is
outstanding.

http://www.twit.tv/ww73

This podcast is worthy of listen if you want to here a little talk about it
I guess.

Spode