[Klug-general] KLUG - Karoshi Doc Project - VIRTUAL MEETING

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 21:09:17 UTC 2008

Hi
There will be another virtual meeting regarding KLUG's Documentation Project
on Wednesday 10th September at 20.00.
Please can all those interested/able to attend meet in irc.lug.org.uk #klug
at 20.00 and we will make another room to talk in.  We will also give voice
conferencing a quick go and will use Mumble http://mumble.sourceforge.net/ .
The server to connect to is kentlug.org.  Though just using IRC might be
easier :-)

The proposed agenda for Wednesday is

1.  Update/progress against actions.

2.  memory considerations on kentlug.org

3.  next steps.  Suggestions on that front are:
 a. getting people registered on our MediaWiki
 b. setting out some initial pages - information on the project etc.
 c. customisation - do we want a bit of a 'look' to our wiki?
 d. meeting the karochi gang
 e. drafting some content.

4.  Date/time/format of next meeting

Thanks