[Klug-general] Booting Options

rich-ayres at tiscali.co.uk rich-ayres at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Sep 15 18:11:11 UTC 2008

Thanks  to everyone, for the advice
 and particularly Karl whose answers I always find particularly
concise and informative. I have a machine that Dual Boots Windows/
Ubuntu so I can check from there and hopefully add another little piece
to the jigsaw of my slowly accumulating knowledge.
      Will also have a look tonight for GRUB boot from Floppy as well.
Will let you know how I get on, but I am having a lot of fun finding
out, and I get a particular kick out of using older equipment, but I do
find info hard to get . It either assumes prior knowledge or I am sent
all over the place gleaning snippets here and there. Thank Goodness for
you Guys and Girls !!
        Regards R.

How safe is your email? - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/securemail