[Klug-general] MEETING: Dover Saturday 27th September

Mike Evans mike at tandem.f9.co.uk
Fri Sep 19 07:11:05 UTC 2008

Guillaume,

Let me be the first to say 'Welcome' at least, although I won't be at
the Dover meeting.  Do join us sometime on the IRC channel though as
there are quite a few of us in your area:  I'm in Tonbridge, as is
Andrew (Spode) and Karl (Sirkent) and Oly and HippyChick work in
Tonbridge, but live in Tunbridge Wells.

   We're on channel #klug on server irc.lug.org.uk

We're a friendly lot and we do chat about Linux things, mixed in with
winemaking and what we are eating for dinner!

Mike