[Klug-general] Screen resolutions in (K)Ubuntu >=8.10

Peter Apps peter at sheppey.free-online.co.uk
Thu Apr 16 12:47:01 UTC 2009

Thanks for the info. I'd wasted a day trying to get the thing to work
and I was a bit irritable.

Usually it's a good thing that you can dive into the inner workings.
It's one of Linux's strengths and auto detection is never as versatile.

In this case I just wanted to do a quick upgrade and get on with some
work but the problem was more than a bit of tweaking.

By the way, the problem is with the TV and not the  drivers and I think
I'm going to have the  same problem with my laptop.

Hey ho! Aren't computers fun?

Regards, Peter.