[Klug-general] The Wonders Of MythTV

Stuart Brand stuart_mac_admin at me.com
Sun Apr 26 20:07:00 UTC 2009

Well I'd like to say that it all went perfectly, but it didn't...

I've never really liked Ubuntu for its lack of support for drivers and
speed, and it shows with Mythbuntu, oh except for the speed part, if
the basic installer had support for my vga card then I could tell you.

Mythdora on the other had worked perfectly, all my drivers were there
without the need to compile and I had 2 systems, a front end from an
old laptop and a server for the backend, and it was all running and
ripping in less then an hour, very nice

Stuart