[Klug-general] [Klug-General] Saturday 25th April Ashford Meeting

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 20:09:44 UTC 2009

Hi Richard
Sorry to hear you did not make it to the meeting location. It's a shame you
did not call one of the three mobile phone numbers that had been posted to
the mailing list, as one of us could then have directed you.

The Ashford Youth Theatre (our meeting place) did have a sign outside, as
well as a penguin and KLUG sign.  It was opposite the pay and display car
park in Dover Place.

I am sure MythTV will be demo'ed again, it sure does generate a lot of
interest.

Colin