[Klug-general] HELP!!!

Blake ottawa_can at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Apr 28 19:58:04 UTC 2009

Thanks Clive, but all I really wanted to do was make contact with Ray who
gave me his phone number which I apparently copied down incorrectly and so
cannot get in touch with him to make arrangements for Friday.

By the way when I said stopped I ment stopped. It will not load at all. I
hope Ray get this.

Cheers