[Klug-general] HELP!!!

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 21:50:37 UTC 2009

2009/4/28 Blake <ottawa_can at tiscali.co.uk>

>  Thanks Clive, but all I really wanted to do was make contact with Ray who
> gave me his phone number which I apparently copied down incorrectly and so
> cannot get in touch with him to make arrangements for Friday.

Blake

Rays email address is
rosmond at operamail.com<https://mailman.lug.org.uk/mailman/options/kent/rosmond--at--operamail.com>so
you can email him directly to arrange sorting out your computer.
As others have said, if you or him are having problem and need questions
answered, just email the list and people will be happy to help.

Just remember to make the email clear and easy to understand exactly what
the problem is, what you did, have done and what the result is..

Good luck.
Colin