[Klug-general] HELP!!!

Karl Lattimer karl at qdh.org.uk
Tue Apr 28 20:03:12 UTC 2009

Blake, nice way to blame me for your trouble. I'd like to point out;

a) A message with no explanatory content is useless to everyone
b) Your message was written in such a way as to remind me of watching
metal work students in high school.
c) You attack ubuntu without just cause, explanation or admittance of
some guilt.

I think attacking me because you didn't even consider to explain your
problem is a highly irrational way of allocating blame.

Man up, take responsibility for YOUR actions, things don't break on
their own, and chances are YOU did something so bad YOU put YOURSELF in
this situation.

Ask questions properly, give detail, explain how and when things stopped
working, and don't insult the technology you're asking for help with.

Moreover, don't blame those that could help you, if you were slightly
less panicked in possession of a hammer.

Also, the definition of stable WRT an OS is about it working the way
it's supposed to for long periods of time, without requiring maintenance
regularly on critical services. It does not mean that letting a five
year old loose with a polish sausage and a root prompt won't kill it.

BR,