[Klug-general] KLUG OS

Stuart Brand stuart_mac_admin at me.com
Wed Apr 29 16:54:54 UTC 2009

Hi AllenJB

You are so right, why bother trying to understand how something is made, just use a prebuilt version that has a strong following and where any problems have already been solved, no need to know how it works, just know that it does and use it.

Sounds like a Microsoft theosophy to me?

Thanks for the support

Stuart