[Klug-general] Fwd: [lugmaster] Fwd: Looking for Volunteers for ICT Project in Guyana

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 17:54:37 UTC 2009

Here's an email I got from the Lugmasters list.  A project is looking for
people to go to Guyana to volunteer for 6-weeks this summer.  If I could get
time off work I would go. Sounds like an experience.

Thought it might interest some. Please forward to any others you know who
might be interested.

Colin