[Klug-general] [OT]Best ISP for connection with BeThere?

Simon Rivers simon_rivers at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Aug 12 19:55:57 UTC 2009

Hello all, I'd be grateful for any advice on the following:

I exchange "lots" of data between two sites, one in London on BeThere ADSL (19Mb/s down, 1.3Mb/s up) and one at a friend's house in Canterbury, currently on Pipex ADSL (2Mb/s down, 256Kb/s up).

Pipex have been unbelievably cr*p, and my friend is now looking for another ISP. One consideration is the transfer between sites.

I suppose that it would be best if the second site was on BeThere, but unfortunately they cannot offer service on her exchange.

Is there any way I can find out which other ISP's are best connected ("peered"?) with BeThere, and thus have a (generally) faster / more reliable link between the two sites?

Or is my ignorance leading me to bark up the wrong tree?

Thanks...