[Klug-general] [Event] OggCamp - 25th October 2009

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 10:44:55 UTC 2009

Hi all
Below is an email from the organizers of OggCamp, which is being held in
Wolverhampton the day after LUG RadioLive.

A few months ago LUG RadioLive was mentioned on the list and some of us,
including me, were very interested in attending. Unfortunately I am now away
that weekend so would miss any scheduled KLUG meeting, LUG RadioLive and now
OggCamp.

So the question is would many KLUG members go to Wolverhamton for the
weekend, or would people like just a normal KLUG meeting organized?

Colin