[Klug-general] Change email

rich-ayres at tiscali.co.uk rich-ayres at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Aug 15 09:58:32 UTC 2009

I would like to inform everyone of my new email address  : postman at richayres2.plus.com  Thank you all for your advice and comments, which helped considerably in making my choice

Rich

----Original Message----
From: binarysignal at gmail.com
Date: 11/08/2009 14:09
To: "Kent Linux User Group - General Topics"<kent at mailman.lug.org.uk>
Subj: Re: [Klug-general] Should we have August meeting?

After some discussion last night on IRC the executive committee of KLUG passed a motion, after checking with our constitution, that the August meeting will be missed.  The next KLUG meeting will now be on Saturday 26th September and it will be brilliant with lots of people attending.

Enjoy your Bank Holiday weekend!

Colin