[Klug-general] bt home hub2 - wireless connection problems

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 10:29:53 UTC 2009

2009/12/5 james morris <james at jwm-art.net>:
> Anyone shed some light on the problems (i had) with connecting using wpa?

I think the BT CrapHubs do WPA2 by default and it's possible if your
wireless adaptor is older it does not support it.
I think WEP is fine for home settings as some neighbourhood nerd has
got to be pretty lonely and desperate to crack your connection key
just to get online or into your network.
Which wont be so easy as your are running Linux and not Windows.

Just my uneducated worthless thought.

Colin