[Klug-general] Linux Audio Musicians : Annual Mix

james morris james at jwm-art.net
Mon Dec 7 21:58:04 UTC 2009

On 7/12/2009, "Kevin Groves" <kgroves at ksoft-electrical-projects.co.uk>
wrote:

>Cool tracks and I see yours is there. :-)

Yes, quite an interesting variety. I only got mine on today, the post on
LAU said "if you want to suggest any additions..." so I thought I'd
have a go :-)

>I've binned mine as the vocals were crud. I'm starting again but learnt
>a lot from it.

That's good, I've got a few abandoned tracks scattered around too. I
tend to keep them and go back to them a few months later and see if I
can do anything with them. Sometimes..

Anyway, it's about time I tried LMMS.

James.