[Klug-general] Linux Audio Musicians : Annual Mix

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-electrical-projects.co.uk
Thu Dec 10 21:35:18 UTC 2009

james morris wrote:

> That's good, I've got a few abandoned tracks scattered around too. I
> tend to keep them and go back to them a few months later and see if I
> can do anything with them. Sometimes..

Had some inspiration in the car...

> Anyway, it's about time I tried LMMS.

I've abandoned LMMS. Too unstable, it crashes and stops any sound. I've
had a go with qtractor which is lighter than LMMS, but I've noticed it
seems to miss some notes on playback. So now I'm playing with Rosegarden
again and knowing more about this MIDI lark I think I now know what I'm
doing.

Kev,