[Klug-general] Flash player sound [SOLVED]

james morris james at jwm-art.net
Tue Dec 22 20:25:38 UTC 2009

On 22/12/2009, "Nathan Friend" <nathan.friend at gmail.com> wrote:

>don't know how do I check?
>
>On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 11:15 PM, james morris <james at jwm-art.net> wrote:
>

>> Do you have the ALSA version of libesd installed?

Use your package manager. I'm used to Debian package naming
conventions... Hang on, libesd0-alsa is not listed anymore.

what audio daemons do you have running?

ESD I take it?

ALSA is a bunch of kernel modules, drivers for sound cards.. You want
that.

Pulseaudio is another sound server like ESD. I thought ESD was on the way
out in favour of pulse. Dunno, I don't use either.

Try pulse maybe?