[Klug-general] secure file sharing

Evan Ingram evan.ingram at cariss.co.uk
Tue Dec 29 10:17:59 UTC 2009

hi all

i need a way of sharing files between 2 people who will most of the time
be out using laptops, but will occasionally need access to the files
from desktop machines. they're going to be using a variety of windows
flavours.

i've been using dropbox.com for my own use and i quite like it. it just
works and is pretty slick. my friends however don't want to use dropbox
because they dont want to feel like their files are out of their
control, they're going to be dealing with some quite sensitive data.

can anyone recommend the best methods or ways in which i should
definitely *not* do it?

cheers