[Klug-general] Mail.....

Peter Childs pchilds at bcs.org
Sun Feb 1 11:16:47 UTC 2009

Following the Klug Meet, yestarday, I'm after some advise, over email.

I have tried multiple methods of setting up email and never really
found one that works correctly. (This is for an office of about 50
staff)

Currently we have an internal "email" system that is based on text
only email and a couple of tables in a database. (Entirely internal,
system, more Forum Style, written on our in house Linux based computer
system.

External wise we don't really bother, did at one point but it was
useless, Nothing ever worked. Current we do have exim installed, but
it fowards everything directly to 1and1 and all external email is also
stored there. Its simple but it works (Shared inboxs)

Not really sure where to start so I gave up. But I'm more than happy
to find a better solution.

Oddly enough the only demand I have is to be able to send tables of
text and for it to arrive in that fashion.

Peter.