[Klug-general] Saturday Meet

james snyder james.snyder at linuxmail.org
Mon Feb 2 11:59:48 UTC 2009

  Apology accepted. Making a disclosure of a disability is not easy.
  Many thanks (to everyone who attended the very well attended meeting
  on Saturday) for leaving my room nice and tidy. I will start planning
  and making arrangements for our next meeting at Maplesden since there
  have been no complaints from the site manager so far, so good. Can we
  please get a copy of the presentation slides? or will the
  presentation slides of previous meetings be uploaded to the KLUG
  website? Will we do a wiki of the meetings? James/Jim/Linux