[Klug-general] Saturday Meet

rich-ayres at tiscali.co.uk rich-ayres at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Feb 1 22:33:10 UTC 2009

     Just to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the meeting and to thank you
all for not giving me a hard time after my appalling behaviour at the
last Maidstone Meet. I was not going to mention it again but I feel I
owe you all an explanation.
    I suffer from bipolar disorder (manic depression) which is fairly
well managed by medication. However, I seem to experience more
depression than elation these days. I was in the middle of a depressive
phase at the time, and generally stay at home until such time as it
passes, but I was particularly keen to attend the meeting and the rest
is history.
 Anyway sincere apologies to all, and particularly to Mike for the
unwarranted smear on his organisational abilities.
               Rich

Get 50% off an online download of Norton Security 2009 only from Tiscali - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/security