[Klug-general] [Klug-General] More free stuff

rich-ayres at tiscali.co.uk rich-ayres at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Feb 14 11:31:58 UTC 2009

Hi Colin
  If George is not interested in the Laptop I would be. Sounds Ideal
for what I have in mind. The other Machine you so kindly gave me now
boasts extra RAM and a CD R/W pillaged from other old machines and
performs really well Much obliged
Rich

See the best bands perform live, just for you - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/live