[Klug-general] MQSQL to MYSQL

Mike Evans mike at tandem.f9.co.uk
Mon Jan 5 17:11:36 UTC 2009

  we can see the MYSQL tables and we can run queries
> that pull the data out of the tables. We can't however get the quries to
> write data back into the MYSQL tables.

Dan - when you say 'can't', you do you mean that you can write them, but
they don't seem to work?  In which case are you getting any error codes
or reaction at all from MYSQL?

I can't believe that you mean you can't write them as in don't know how i.e.

   UPDATE table_name SET this =  'that', other = 'tother' WHERE whatever

Mike