[Klug-general] Administration software for schools

Mike Rentell michael.rentell at ntlworld.com
Wed Jan 21 12:12:57 UTC 2009

Yes, the price of useful admin software for windoze is a serious drag on
organisations with little budget. I run the finances of a small
international society which is a Company Limited by Guarantee so our
finances need to be spotless for legal audit, Only Sage fits the bill
and we cannot afford the support fees so the learning curve was a bit steep.

It would be good if I could use GnuCash but it is a bit limited and I am
nowhere near smart enough to program the extra membership management
features I would like to see in it. I would be prepared to work with a
team of volunteers who can add in some necessary useful features.

Mike R
in Folkestone