[Klug-general] Administration software for schools

Mike Rentell michael.rentell at ntlworld.com
Sat Jan 24 11:09:06 UTC 2009

Now I really am baffled. I installed Debian Lenny (beta version) under
VirtualBox hosted on Mandriva 2008.1 and that all went OK. Then I
downloaded the LedgerSMB deb file and stored that in
/home/mick/downloads and then clicked on it.

Up popped the message box - 'Debian does not recognise this archive'.

I think I'm gonna give up with ledgersmb. It's been fun.

MikeR