[Klug-general] Problems with Ledger SMB

Michael E. Rentell michael.rentell at ntlworld.com
Sun Jan 25 12:20:54 UTC 2009

My apologies for beginning a new thread, but I am now working directly
in Debian 5.0 (Lenny) under VirtualBox and had to configure a new email
client to get the attachment attached.

I've now downloaded the ledgersmb .deb file again and also the
dependencies file. The latter installed OK (I think) but not the
ledgersmb .deb file.  The attached, as J Freeman asked, is an odt of the
text it spat out when it refused to install. I can see that I need to
put some more dependencies in. I had hoped that Debian would do that for
me.

We progress!  Thanks for the advice.

MikeR
in Folkestone