[Klug-general] Saturday 25th July 10am to 2pm

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 11:15:38 UTC 2009

Hi all.
For our next meeting on Saturday 25th July we will be meeting from 10am to
2pm in Ashford at the 'Ashford Youth Theatre' which is directly opposite the
Ashford Train Station (domestic not the Eurostar International one).

For SatNav people head for 'Dover Place' which is just off of Station Road
and has a large pay and display car park and from there you can see the
'Ashford Youth Theatre'.

Julia has offered to do a talk on 'The Filesystem' so if someone would like
to offer or suggest a second 'TechTalk' please do.

We will need a projector and a screen for the meeting if someone can supply
them.

(Apologies if you get this email twice, LUG.org.uk's Mailman service
appeared to be down earlier)

Colin