[Klug-general] Saturday 25th July 10am to 2pm

james morris james at jwm-art.net
Wed Jul 15 11:40:48 UTC 2009

On 15/7/2009, "Colin McCarthy" <binarysignal at gmail.com> wrote

>Julia has offered to do a talk on 'The Filesystem' so if someone would like
>to offer or suggest a second 'TechTalk' please do.

I can't offer to do a tech talk, but was just curious about the scope of
the them? The Filesystem is a good choice as it's relevant to
everybody. What about programming topics? As I don't work in IT, and
not having any coder friends, I don't get to talk face-to-face with
other coders about it.

unfortunately i would think a programming topic is either going to be far
too generalized to please anyone, or far too specific to please everyone.

what do you think?

regards,
james.

ps: a programming techtalk on autotools (aka autohell) and building
(portable-ish) C libraries would come in quite useful to me right now ;-)