[Klug-general] Saturday 25th July 10am to 2pm

Mike Evans mike at tandem.f9.co.uk
Thu Jul 16 11:33:36 UTC 2009

Colin McCarthy wrote:

> I know of one person who has asked for a talk on configure/make/make
> install to be organized so maybe someone can step forward and do a talk
> on that subject.

I think I could manage half an hour on the lifecycle of a bit of source
code from starting with a lump of C through autoconf, ./configure, make
and make install, with a side dish of a minute or two on packaging.  It
would all be at a very introductory level because that's the level I'm
at already.

Mike