[Klug-general] ISPs

rich-ayres at tiscali.co.uk rich-ayres at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Jul 30 13:31:27 UTC 2009

Hi All,
       Since the takeover of tiscali by one2one I have noticed a
marked deterioration in service.
Thought about virgin  but one of their providers is tiscali and they
remained silent when I queried this Can Anybody recommend a good cheap
broadband provider Unlimited Slow download for preference. A Web search
came up with "Eclipse" which I have never heard of but seemed to fit my
requirements. Any body had any dealings with them?
          All suggestions  gratefully received
                                                Rich

Stay safe online with 50% off Norton Security 2009 -  http://www.tiscali.co.uk/securepc